Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2016

AAUW : Chapter LXXXIII : Theory of Trizophenia

AAUW : Chapter LXXXIII : Theory of Trizophenia

Listen

I'm split

3 pieces make me

One


  1. My Mind 
  2. My Speech
  3. My Actions 
Cerebrum 

Repulsive 
Dirty 
Manipulative
Weak 
Lusty 
Groping
Lecherous 

Suffering 

Suffering

Repression
Depression
Regression

Nobody Knows 

Cerebellum 

I think 
I absorb
I assimilate 
Read
Philosophise
introspect
write

Carry 

Rebuke 
Those 
Those 
Those
Those 

Flash, the shuttle was hit 

mutely watching

No clue 

My mind 
My speech
My actions

All follow 
an isolated trajectory

I think something
I speak something

my actions 
are neither in sync
with my thought
nor my speech in sync
with my actions

I'm 3 
in 
One 

Trizophrenic 



No comments:

Post a Comment