Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Annie and the Underworld VI


That sound, that name, that whisper and that same sticky saliva between her lips they all seemed mnemonics from the past, from the deepest end of my past. In a whiff it took away everything I loved about New York, about art, about poetry about dance , music, art everything faded into a blazing light that cracked and banged with sounds like I was on a transatlantic locomotion. The strength of steel on steel, one laid and the other rolling. I was rolling my mobile phone, over and over, my eyes were half shut, the light was hurting, my body was shaking, a School building was revolving and my train moved on, at the speed of light – blue and black light. And through the shade and the blaze, all I wanted was to touch that face, hold it tender, gently lift and look deep into those glassy, brown eyes.       

No comments:

Post a Comment