Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

my bed

Maybe the problem lies with me ... let me see .. can i make a difference ... ???maybe ... let me godnight u with a small poem ...?? i know u hate them ... bcoz u often dont understand them ...i confess i am what you are ... !! I dont understand them too... its so much pain creating them ... so here's mine ... Its just a simple tribute to my "bed" ... i sleep in it ... i am cursed by it... too ... it holds too much of me ... Bed This is an epiphany .

Ah! You too brutus ?
Thought , you were the only One .
Completely lost of all mystic.


Like breath ,
you are taken to be a part of the eternal rest .

Flat As flesh baked by sweat .

Lubered

You and your wobbly
womb shaped partner
have been the stoic seer and concubines
for a whole somnambulistic civilization - no less.

Unwilly mother courage
Always giving
Always available
Always in total silence
sacking Up every night
At home
in war
In aids
In pain
In fever
soaked in wild passion .
We Weary ,
drunk
or the night after,

Rest for all .

Bearing the snores
of a brute
fantasizing an orgy
Not always sexy
Unshocked
Of Seduction ,
lust
fanatic
mass murderers
rapists
Or Me.
my bed .

Sriram Notes : Inspired by an article by B.K. Karanjia [ Sunday Chronicle 14th Jul’07 / Hyd. ]

post scrap cancel

No comments:

Post a Comment